IT Security Consultant (m/f/d)
You want to work in a young, dynamic and internationally operating team and contribute your expertise in the field of IT security?
You like to work independently on varied and exciting tasks and are interested in proving your knowledge every day?
By the way: Our job advertisements are mostly quite sporadic in terms of requirements or qualifications, as we are basically not looking for a personnel resource, but for a good addition to our existing team. Qualifications, professional experience and specializations are of secondary importance for the time being. Because we specialize in penetration testing, we generally find it easy to provide further training or to promote specialist skills.
Achieve more together
As an independent consultancy, we specialize in performing penetration tests. We support companies with any technical, organizational or cultural IT security challenge.
Creative minds, a breath of fresh air and bold ideas ensure that we are always finding new ways to protect companies from cyber attacks in creative ways. We attach great importance to the individual support of our customers and colleagues. What counts for us: Attractive remuneration, a lot of passion and team spirit, cooperation at eye level and with flat hierarchies, constantly new challenges. What counts for us is joint success, everyone pitches in, everyone has fun and learns something new every day.
People come to us who like to go the extra mile, who want to push themselves, who want to grow every day, who love new challenges and variety. Those who are looking for team spirit and need flexibility in organization, who don’t want to be just a cog in the wheel, stay with us. Someone who has a desire to get really good at what they do. A real KALWEIT ITS team player!
- Carrying out GAP analyses
- Conception and consulting implementation for security concepts
- Technical and conceptual IT security consulting
- Consultative support for project activities to achieve compliance conformity
What you bring with you
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics, mathematics or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of, for example, CoBIT, ITIL, ISO-27001, OWASP, BSI-Grundschutz, NIST, MaRisk & Bait
- Certifications such as SCA, CISC, ECIH, CISSP. CASE, CCNA Cyber Ops, CISSM, CND, CHFI, CEH or similar credential.
- You have a strong sense of initiative, are strong in communicating with customers and colleagues, and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team
- You have excellent analytical skills and enjoy working independently on new tasks
- Business fluent in German and English (ideally both)
What awaits you
As a specialist consultancy, we have a strong consulting depth, which means that exciting and varied tasks await you. You will gain deep insights into the “world of consulting” and will quickly take on responsibility with us thanks to a flat hierarchy. In addition, open communication and direct feedback are very important to us in order to make your personal learning curve as steep as possible and to prepare you in the best possible way for your future challenges.
Are you #hacktastic enough for the job?
If you want to know where to send your application, you have to look at the robot texts. Creativity and ingenuity are required here.
When you have solved the puzzle, you will receive our mail address especially for applications. We ask below for the following information to be provided:
– expressive and individual application letter
– Complete resume including references and proof of certifications obtained, if applicable.
– Police clearance certificate (not older than six months due to work in a security-relevant area and, if applicable, support of KRITIS customers)
– Voluntary: Proof of special interest in IT security (private projects, CTF/Hack the box, membership in associations, etc.)
This challenge will show you if you are hacktastic enough. Have fun!