Working Student IT Security (m/f/d)
We are an insanely ambitious team with a very clear mission: we want to rethink cybersecurity. As an independent consulting boutique, we challenge the status quo of our customers’ IT security on a daily basis. We think cybersecurity in a new way, have bold ideas and implement our projects pragmatically.
We are now one of the market leaders with core competence in manual penetration testing.
…and – Curious?
By the way: Our job advertisements are mostly quite sporadic in terms of requirements or qualifications, as we are basically not looking for a personnel resource, but for a good addition to our existing team. Qualifications, professional experience and specializations are of secondary importance for the time being. Because we specialize in penetration testing, we generally find it easy to provide further training or to promote specialist skills. Each working student is trained to become a “full-fledged” penetration tester within his or her work at our company and, in selected cases, is given the opportunity of a permanent full-time position.
- Our customers, which include banking institutions, private health insurers, international construction companies, logistics companies and many more, commission us to identify attack vectors within their IT.
- We perform perimeter testing, internal perpetrator testing, red teaming and many other types of offensive IT audits according to OWASP Testing Guide, PTES as well as BSI recommendations.
- We often test software, sometimes hardware. Our projects are varied, always exciting and challenging.
- Perimeter test
- Client test
- Inside offender test
- Web applications
- Application Software
- Mobile applications
- IoT devices
- Automotive Test
- Firewall and IDS Evaluation
- u. v. m.
Who we are
We are a dynamic team with flat hierarchies. We are quite sure: Here you will quickly take on responsibility.
Open communication and direct feedback are very important to us. Flexible working hours and work location ensure that you can live pretty much anywhere in Germany. If you live in Hamburg, you benefit from a modern office in the heart of the city between the Binnen- and Außenalster and a coffee and soft drink free of charge.
Are you #hacktastic enough for the job?
If you want to know where to send your application, you have to look at the robot texts. Creativity and ingenuity are required here.
When you have solved the puzzle, you will receive our mail address especially for applications. We ask below for the following information to be provided:
– expressive and individual application letter
– Complete resume including references and proof of certifications obtained, if applicable.
– Police clearance certificate (not older than six months due to work in a security-relevant area and, if applicable, support of KRITIS customers)
– auditable proof of academic achievement
– Voluntary: Proof of special interest in IT security (private projects, CTF/Hack the box, membership in associations, etc.)
This challenge will show you if you are hacktastic enough. Have fun!