Cyber incident simulation
What happens when something happens that shouldn’t? An actual IT crisis, a complete systems failure, or a ransomware removal demand?
Often there is ambiguity for such situations,
- Whether everyone knows exactly what to do in the event of an IT emergency and where to find the relevant documents if an attack is more unusual and does not fit into the “routine”.
- how resilient the IT emergency team is
- what still needs to be done to make emergency response and crisis communications even better.
Optimal preparation for a potential emergency.
Together with your IT department, we analyze the most likely IT crises with a high probability of occurrence and amount of damage and create a business game for joint implementation.
Specifically, you will receive:
- Knowing clearly where each contact’s strengths and weaknesses lie in an attack
- Clarity, which attacks can already be mastered well and which not
- Integrated, optimal emergency processes
- Clear communication and a delineation of responsibilities
The project observations are then evaluated, and the project findings with concrete recommendations for action and listing of positive/negative aspects are mirrored to both the steering committee and the group of participants.
You can always reach us personally. Because loyalty based on partnership is far more important to us than short-term success.
+49 40 285 301 257